Dr. Erica Ainsworth
Chiropractor and Acupuncture Provider
Uses an integrative approach to treatment incorporating Chiropractic, Active Release Techniques (ART) and Medical Acupuncture. Patients are expected to take an active role in their treatment to facilitate recovery and reduce injury recurrence. After a thorough assessment a customized program will be created and may include the following: rehabilitation exercises to reduce muscle imbalances, self-myofascial release, gait and postural changes, ergonomic and habit modifications and strategies to improve the mechanics of everyday movements.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology (Hons), McMaster University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture, McMaster University
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Functional Range Conditioning® (FRC)